Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend

The weekend was really good.Yesterday was very busy and today i spent doing some much needed dusting and mopping.Jaxson is so much better!I would think so with the rocefin and steroid shot on top of that a zpac and a oral steroid.Now we go back to the doctor to get cleared for surgery.I am praying they get it scheduled quickly before he gets sick again.
I noticed today was when he actually felt better.I didn't get pics like i wanted to but i will soon.Jaxson just went to sleep he lay ed in his crib and was talking and squealing at his mobile.He loves that thing and so cute to watch.I am so happy he is home.The first month was crazy trying to adjust Jax .Its finally settling down and i am watching him become more animated everyday.He is so precious.I love to watch him sleep in his crib and just watch my little angel.I am so so blessed.

No comments: