Saturday, May 15, 2010

WHAT A DAY!

Jaxson is feeling better!He slept allot today and when he woke he got medicated ate 2 bottles and had a breathing treatment.He was happy all evening and was making lots of noises and smiling.He is such a little love bug.I knew he was feeling better as his appetite is back.
Landens icky nose has also decided to go away and he is feeling better too as he was destructing the house.
Linda had a bad time at school today.She called me crying said her neck hurt and was radiating pain up her jaw.Her dad picked her up at school and took her to the chiropractor.This has seemed to do the trick she is feeling better now.
Jaxson finally went to bed at 2a.m. its now after 3 am and i am headed to bed myself for a few hours.By the time i get the little ones asleep and pick up the house fold the laundry i wash during the day .wash a load of baby bottles i am now exhausted.I also do my dusting when Jaxson is in his crib sleeping because of his asthma.Its just been a wild week as Jaxson has been so sick poor baby.The high dose antis and the steroids worked he is feeling so much better.I am bummed though as he wont be having his surgery Monday.They wont do it with him being on antis as its a risk to him.I don't want the risk!Please say a prayer he gets 100% soon and we can reschedule to get his surgery soon.His adenoids is what is causing all these issues in the first place.He needs the surgery before he gets sick again.OK i am tired!I plan on taking some pics with my camera this weekend.I have not taken any of the babies lately.Landen is a ham when he see,s the camera.He will walk up to me and sat cheese my silly boy.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

sorry about all the germies over there. You need to talk to surgeon about making an exception on the wait to reschedule surgery so that once Jaxson is well and off antibiotics you can get him in THEN before he gets sick again. They probably should give him antibiotics when they do the surgery to protect from catching something at hospital. our kiddos immune systems are not good when they come home normally because of different germs here than where they were before. They did this with Noah before his surgeries for that reason. He stayed sick that first year. horrible.

big hugs
Tami