Thursday, May 6, 2010

Surgery is scheduled!

For Monday may 17Th.I changed the children's appointments as they are not dire appointments.His adenoids cannot wait and this is as soon as we can get an appointment.I also been on the phone setting up yearly Nuero and Opthamologist for Landen.Jaxson's opthamology appointment is this Monday.I am anxious to see what the doctor has to say about his strabismus and possible Nastigmus.
We have had an easy week and for that i am grateful.Next week will be busy with appointments so anytime i get a break i am happy.Jaxsons excersaucer came today and my husband put it together.Pics to come there is a couple toys on it that Jax loves he smiles at them its so cute.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awww cant wait to see exersaucer pics :) Praying for surgery adn all the appointments! :)

hugs
Tami

All My Beans said...

hey Lady-
I am thinking of you..the surgery date is getting closer..
we did special olympics ..been so busy..
how are things on the other front?