Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A GREAT DAY!



I have been looking for a pack and play for Jaxson.We are going to be staying in a hotel and need a place for Jax to sleep.The playpen i got just wont work as its flat but bulky and very hard to pack in the car where this one is in a bag.I stopped at the thrift store when i got off work !I found a brand new one still in the box and i paid 10.00 for it.Pac and plays are not cheap.The good thing is i can use it also for my grandbaby that is due in september.Yes i am going to be a grandma i have not shared out of respect of my son and his fiancee asked me to wait to say anything.



Then i got home to find a couple waiting outside for me and we sold our camper today!I am going to miss camping so much as we did it alot in the summer time.But with Jax being on a night machine and a sat monitor at night and having a trach it just isnt happening anymore!



I have had a hard time getting a bath chair for my Jaxson!They are way expensive and i just cant afford to buy one outright and our insurance does not pay for them.I am on a group for equipment that people have and dont need anymore and will sell and a woman seen my post that i was looking for a bath chair.I got him one for 100.00.This is CHEAP as they are so expensive.I also asked for over the head bibs..Near impossible to find and a nice woman told me her friend makes them and she could get them for me for 4.00 each!That is cheap for homemade bibs..One lady wanted 12.00 each for hers.I am thankful i have this group and thay all are so helpful!

No comments: