Friday, June 3, 2011

JAXSON IS SICK!

A couple days ago Jax started getting a runny nose!I thought for sure it was his allergies so i gave him clairiton!Come Wednesday night he was miserable..coughing and crying chest congestion..suction him and he cried.He just cried from the minute he woke up and was miserable.I went to work yesterday and Michael kept jax.When i got home he said you better call his pediatrician so i did.The doctor said take him to E.R it could be a bunch of things considering his trach area was really bothering him.
Jax has a horrible viral illness!Ther is nothing that can be done but let it runs its coarse.I am relieved its not Pneumonia which is what his ped had mentioned and so did E.R. doctor.The doc said she could admit him and we could go home today.I told her..its viral which puts others at risk of it in hospital and nothing can be done.Why not take him home and let him be comfy in his own bed.She agreed and we came home late last night.He is cranky still but i been alternating Tylenol and Motrin to try to keep my sweet boy comfortable.Hoping this is over fast and i get my sweet smiley happy little man back soon.

No comments: