Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MANIC MONDAY!

It seems like a Monday anyway!I have work this morning and have to give Linda a ride to work too.I work until 11a.m. and then pick Linda back up at her work and take her to the doctor for her T.B. test.Then i return her back to work and head to my son Williams apartment to help him with his college application and pick up his laundry for him.Then i can come home .I laid both boys clothes out and got Jax meds ready for Michael to give him.Started a load of laundry too Rebecca will throw them in the dryer for me.
I wish i could say all mornings i am on top of things but i cant because most times i am going in circles.I am hoping i pick up this second job and get more hours.It will be a bit more hectic around here but i am enjoying the work i do so much!Hope everyones Tuesday and last day of may is a great one.

No comments: