Friday, May 6, 2011

WHAT A WEEK!

This week has been a wild one that is for sure!Landen had a neurology appointment and it went very bad and ended with me losing my temper as the Neuros bedside manner was just horrible.I filed a complaint and am asking for a change in Neurologists.I do not want that man taking care of my son.He actually did not take care of him anyway.I had a couple concerns and he shrugged me off.
Jaxson had an appointment Thursday with the spasticity clinic.The Botox shots are not affective so the next step is meeting with a team of doctors about trying a baclofen pump for our sweet little boy.I was shocked as he put on 2 lbs and weighs in at 36Lbs.After the serial casting and then sent to get an AFO for Jax the AFO just is not going to work for him.Doctor Roge felt it best Not to brace his ankle right now as he has a prominent bone and even padding is not going to help.The casting did help make it easier to do his stretches now and we can stretch his ankle way better then before.
Linda is graduating High school in a couple weeks and has been on the up and down slide.She is scared of her next step of going to college and living out in this world.She has been very emotional as she knows she is becoming an adult quicker then she wants to.
Miss Rebecca has been moody one minute and sweet as pie the next the little stinker.I cant believe my little girl will be 16 yrs old this summer.
My son Brian stopped by before going to work to show me pictures of the sonogram!He was so excited to see his baby moving.HAHA their was a great picture of perfect baby feet but they looked huge.They were hoping to find out if the baby was a girl or boy but the Umbilical cord was in the way so they did not get to see the sex of the baby.They hope to know before the baby is born anyway so she is hoping for another sonogram or she can go get a 4d one which is what they are considering.
Other then the wildness of the week we have enjoyed loving on our little Jax.He is sue trying hard to roll on his tummy from his back.He is trying to grab at toys.I know he good get them too of it was not for his spasticity.
Tuesday is Jaxson neurology appointment.I am nervous to hear what the doc has to say about Jaxson's MRI.I know there is parts of his brain that is not there !Now to see what the MRI has revealed.

No comments: