Thursday, May 26, 2011

THIS WEEK!

This week was the last week of school.As of today the kids are out of school for the summer!Yesterday i picked Linda up and took her job hunting!The first place she went to she was hired.She was so excited as she wanted to go into child care.She got her wish she is working at a daycare.If she stays with the job in July they will pay for her to go to college.21 credit hours will be paid for anyway.She would have to work for them for 4 yrs.This will give her time to decide if this is what she wants for a career!Linda is awesome with kids so i think she will do wonderful.
I also got a call asking if i wanted more hours and a new client.Of course i was happy about it and said yes.The catch will be Juggling a work schedule around Jax appointments.I am sure this will all work out.I am loving the work i get now so will be happy if the new client comes through and i pick up more hours.I should know something next week.All in all this has been a good week !Its late and i need to get to bed soon.I have to take Linda to work in the morning and get myself to work as well.

No comments: