Monday, May 9, 2011

LANDEN WORRIES!

Last week i took Landen to the neurologist because he has been sleeping allot,having dizzy spells and then getting combative.This is not my little boy at all.He is active and happy and lovable.The neuro appointment went very very badly.The doctor was rude refused to listen to my concerns and what has been going on.Saturday Landen was again laying down Michael was laying down with him.All of a sudden Landen set up looked at my husband and said HELP me and then he got combative.He had no clue he was being combative at all.So i took him to the ER here and Nothing all they did was a blood test to check his levels to make sure he was not Toxic from his seizure med.That test came back good his levels are good.This is what topped the cake.The Doctor tells me..you need to take him to a psychiatrist for his autism.Uhh no he don't need a Psychiatrist he needs a neuro doctor.
My aunt with with me to the er!My other aunt is a patient there so why we were waiting for the lab to come my aunt went to see her sister in the hospital.A nurse on the floor my aunt is in NOT the ER.Was making comments about a little boy who was in Er and said it was crazy and the parent has issues.My aunt Sandy was ticked off by then.She told the nurse she had no right talking about the child in the E.R and that why we were there was NOTHING to do with what she was saying.
I called the hospital first thing this morning and filed a complaint.What happened to the Hippa act ?Those dumb forms i sign to keep things private?I can see those don't work.Today i have been on the phone allot between filing a complaint..trying to get funding for a bath chair for Jaxson and finding a new neuro and finding out my Aunt Loma is passing away.This has not been a good day!Although i did get the phone call i was waiting for and i got a part time job !Its not to many hours at all and that's what i was looking for to make pocket money but not work allot because i need to be here for Jax.This is the perfect job for me i am happy about it.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

sorry about Neuro woes. I can so relate. Praying your big man feels better soon. Please keep us posted. CAnt wait to hear about the part time job.
hugs
Tami