Tuesday, May 10, 2011

About my Job!

I am so excited about working again.Its not many hours at all but that's what i was looking for so i can still get Jax to his appointments and take care of him.My husband is a great help too but he can only do so much!He don't drive so i do all appointments.He wont do medicines for Jax as he takes so many he is afraid he will mess up.
My job is a PATIENT CARE ATTENDANT(PCA) i will clean and cook for a elderly man twice a week in his home.Its only 4 hrs a week but could pick up a few more hrs as time goes.Its not allot but it works for me.I have done this kind of work before and was laid off just a few short months before leaving to get Jax.So i am back to work.
My husband is not saying much because i think he realises its not many hrs and he can manage Jax until i get home.Once school is out for summer break the teens are here to help with Landen and such during my 2 hrs i am gone.I start tomorrow and will work Thursday too.Next week it will be Tuesdays and Thursdays and i will work appointments around the days i work.I am excited!It will be pocket money or i will put it in saving for our future handicap van we will need.Whatever it goes on all that Matters is i am Working again.I have so missed having a job!

No comments: