Wednesday, May 18, 2011

VERY SAD AND BUSY WEEK!

My aunt Loma passed away early Monday morning!It is heart wrenching if you knew her you would understand.My aunt Loma was handicapped and very happy.She had a job and she went to the special Olympics every year.She was ornery and funny and full of life.Tonight was family and friends night and tomorrow is her funeral.It was very hard tonight seeing all her pictures and watching the video of her.I went and seen her last weekend when she was sick.I could not say goodbye because i will see her again someday.
I am also planning and getting things ready for Linda's graduation this weekend!She Graduates Sunday and right after we are having a BBQ for her here at the house so i went to walmart today to get things we need.I still have to get a few more things for it.
I have allot of things that need to be done here at home before Sunday.Friday and Saturday will be spent getting the yard in order both the front porch and back deck swept and ready.Michael will go over to my parents house and pick up the tables we will need.I also have to fit in baking her Graduation cake.It will be busy here but worth it.My little girl is graduating high school moving on to the next chapter of her life.My kids are all growing way to fast it bums me out some days.

No comments: