Monday, June 13, 2011

I DONT LIKE RUN AROUNDS!

I have never had an issue getting an appointment for Jax!Today was aweful....Jax has a psuedo infection he has had it before i know the symptoms and he needs the medicine to get rid of it.Nope not so easy...I have to talk to MANY and I MEAN many nurses and receptionist before we can even get an appointment or see if they could script what he needs.Then to make me even more infuriated he cant see his own Doctor!I dont like this at all.I like one doctor we know and who knows Jax i dont like being put with someone who does not really know my child.It irritates me and i am just MAD about it.But in order to get this Medicine he needs to kill this nasty bug he has i have to do it.The whole thing of switching docs in the first place was a personal reason and sticking with that doctor only.I will do this once but after this he will see ONLY his Doc !I wont do this mess ever again.
I lost doc personal email and have to get it back.I correspond with him this way if i had it i sure would not have spent 3 hours back and forth on the phone getting the run around and and appointment with someone I nor my son know.

No comments: