Tuesday, February 9, 2010

KEEPING BUSY!

Today i have no appointments and an awful lot on my mind.We have things i cant go into going on at home as well as waiting on a travel Letter.Today being the day with No appointments i am stripping all beds and washing.I usually like to do these on Mondays but that was not possible yesterday.So fresh bedding today .I also Mopped my kitchen floor it was much needed and will be mopping the bathrooms.
I love the smell of a clean house and i like things to be tidy.. It will stay tidy until Landen gets home and all the toys come out haha.I don't mind though he is good at picking them up if you tell him too.with a hectic schedule having a day to deep clean is great..I want everything in my home in tip top shape before we leave for Liberia.
It is really cold here.... my hot water was trying to freeze up last night and i caught it in time thank goodness.I am so ready for spring i want to open my windows and let the fresh air in.I want to sit out on my deck and have my coffee and watch Landen happily Playing on his swing set.I am ready for winter to be OVER it has been a long cold and snowy winter.
Praying for that Travel Letter!I hope to hear we have it this week so i can book our flights.My arms ache for my little boy.

No comments: