Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PACKING!

I have been working on packing our luggage.I worry about not having enough diapers or wipes and everything else.I changed some of Jaxson's clothes as he is so so tiny.I packed allot of onsies and stretch shorts and pants as well as one piece jumpers.Instead of taking a tub of wipes i got these disposable bags with flip top on them.They are easier to pack.Its hard to pack 10 days worth of stuff and just hope your not short.All while trying to keep it at the 50 lb weight.
I was told Jaxson does not play with toys.I did pack a few toys that make music and light up.I also packed a photo album with pictures of his brothers and sisters in it.I plan on using these toys to help him gain head control and Muscle strength.What i mean is lay him on his tummy on a blanket on the floor..Put toys out of reach in front of him.If they interest him he will lift his head and try and reach for them.This book i have about cp is awesome and gives many many things we can do to help him gain strength and keep his muscles moving.I am so excited!I dream about holding him the first time..In less then 2 weeks i will be holding him in my arms.
I am scared of flying..I have only flown once and i did NOT like it.Planes are not for me.But my fear of planes cannot keep me away from my little boy.I missed out on so much not going to India both times or at least one of the times to bring home our child.I refuse to do that again.I want to see where my child is from and learn from this trip.Oh i am so excited...Hurry up March 6Th.

No comments: