Friday, February 5, 2010

PACKING!

Today i tackled the suitcases that i have been putting off.I got all of Jaxson's packed now and ready.I distributed it in our luggage's and in his.Ours is not ready yet as i keep adding things to it.I am so excited and ready to go get our little guy.Michael and I had a nice talk and it looks as we have worked it out and we will both be going after all.I am grateful for this and i know my children will be in good hands.
We received new pictures today!I wont share them as they have all the children and out of respect for the families i wont post.Jaxson looked so so tiny in these pictures.There were babies in the pic and he looked smaller then them.Maybe it was just the way the photo took.All i know is when i seen him all i could think about was i cant wait to get there and hold him in my arms and kiss those sweet chubby cheeks he has.
Now for that travel letter so we can go get our boy.I am sending our passports off this coming week to get the visa's.I keep praying things continue to come together and we meet our son soon.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I pray it works out for you both to go! I didn't realize he was in Liberia! Wow!

How old is he? Dont' think I have ever seen his age posted?

Denise said...

He has a birthday this coming week.He will be 5 yrs old.I cant wait to hold in forever.His Birthday is Feb 11.