Friday, February 19, 2010

STILL HERE!

We have been dealing with some teen issues here.First my 16 yrs old having issues and Now my 14 yr is.The issues they are having are plain outright acting like spoiled brats.I did not raise my girls to act like this.Linda's was over the car and being grounded from driving her dads car.Rebecca's is over something that is unrealistic and is way out there.She wants to go on a trip to California.. why? because she just wants to go there and expects us to pay for it.She is so unrealistic about it she don't even know who would go with her or even figured the cost of a trip like this.On top of it its a NO PERIOD.She is 14 yrs old.. so now i am the bad guy and she is mad at me.
so i have taken a break from most of the things i do online to deal with my GIRLS.Hopefully the drama will stop soon cause i am going to be bald or have gray hair one or the other or maybe both.

No comments: