Monday, September 27, 2010

botox appointment!

Jax has a botox appointment at noon today.Please say a prayer for my sweet baby.These are painful and they are going in his left ankle.These shots are to help with the tightness of his tendons and muscles.His foot in turns so bad it almost looks clubbed but it is not.
The doc wants to do 6 months of botox and then see what next step will be..Casting or Orthotics.We are hoping for Orthotics.these are suppose to help loosen the tendon and muscles so if he gets orthotics it wont tear his skin up as bad.Pray my boy does fine.I don't like seeing my sweet smiley boy put through any pain.Its going to be hard on this Mama.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

praying hard! :( botox is something that scares Bobby and I. I PRAY Jax does amazing with it. poor guy.