Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sorry for my absense

We have a guest staying with us who has kept us plenty busy!Our little guest will be going home this coming weekend.Jax is doing awesome.He is so chubby and he now has a double chin lol.He loves being able to hear and talks as loud as he can to hear himself.Last night i put him to bed and he was talking loudly(no hearing aides in at night) and was giggling.Michael and I said he was having his very own Party in his crib last night lol.
We got his very Important suction machine which is helping allot.He gags and chokes on his own secretions and this machine has helped allot.He starts his bot ox shots this week for his ankle.I am excited about this.We are waiting for a script for more therapy and oral therapy for him.He is doing amazing he don't look like the same child i brought home 5 months ago at all.I love my little man so much.I love caring for him and being his mommy.I love that smile he gives me when he wakes up and i lean in the crib.Sorry i have taken a break from blog Hiatus.I will be adding new pics of my Jax soon.

No comments: