Thursday, September 9, 2010

Too Much!

Right now i have a full plate and things have been so out of sorts.I missed 3 very important appointments for Jax.I have been so emotional about things going on i got the days of these appointments messed up.I was able to reschedule 2 of them and waiting to get the third one.I cant afford to miss anymore appointments.I really messed up and will make sure i don't miss anymore.
Jax is growing so fast and i love watching him talk as loud as he can to hear himself.Its so adorable.Landen is sure making leaps and bounds and cracking me up.Rebecca has been horrible sick and is now feeling better and returned to school after 5 days of being Ill.Linda is doing great and loves working with the special needs preschool kids.She talks about them with excitement in her eyes.I have too much going but am praying it slows down soon!

No comments: