Sunday, September 19, 2010

zoo trip!

Rebecca


We went to the zoo yesterday!We had a nice time..Jaxson slept through most of it although he loved the train ride and was so relaxed on my lap the whole time.After the zoo we went to chucky cheese.Landen did not care about the games he Just wanted Pizza!He was happy and content after 2 big slices to just set and wait for his big teen sisters to spend all the tokens on games.Of course his big sister cashed them in and got him a ball with shrek on it for Landen.Jax slept the whole 2 hrs we were at chucky cheese!I don't know how he slept through it It was so Loud.Had a great time yesterday.I did not get a pic of my Linda she runs from the camera but her boyfriend Robert is in the pic with my Landen.Landen and Jaxson are his buddies.

No comments: