Tuesday, September 21, 2010

stuff!

Landen is sick and is on his second day home.He has a cold and cough and is cranky.This morning he was running a small fever and had a small seizure(after he had his meds).I am hoping he is well enough to return to school tomorrow.

Jaxson is doing awesome..he loves our skeleton the plays super freak and dances and he smiles at it and talks to it.Tomorrow he has an appointment with Opthamology for a check up on the patching his eye.I noticed the good eye we are patching is now crossing more then ever.I will mention this to the doc tomorrow.I have tried to do therapy with him for 2 days but he is having allot of pain in his sub flexed hip.So i do upper body with him and arms.I also do some tummy time as well.I have fought trying to get more therapy in place and while i was working on that did allot of extra here.He now has therapy set up starting on Friday!I am excited about this.

Rebecca is struggling with three of her classes.She gets very upset when her grades slip.I am working with the school to get her extra help in these classes she is having a hard time with.She is such a smart girl and gets so upset if her grade drops to a b or c.

Linda is loving her senior year this year.She works at the special needs preschool and LOVES it.She does this in the afternoon and gets so excited to tell me about her day.she wants to go to school to be a special ed teacher.I am glad to see a big turn around in her.Linda has been my difficult child that past few yrs.Things are much better with her and we have less power struggles.

My 3 older kids are all doing well.Hannah is a senior in college now.William moved into an apartment and is hoping he gets a job he applied for.Brian works at McDonald's and gave his 2 week notice to go work with his dad on the pipeline making double what he does now.
Michael and i just go with it all and enjoy watching our kids grow and change.Life is good!

No comments: