Thursday, April 28, 2011

DME

I have such a bad time every month with the DME and getting Jaxson's medical supplies!Every month i have to call them because they forgot something(even after i go through the order with them) or sent the wrong stuff.I am tired of the battle we have with them every month.I asked for different trach ties as Jaxson is allergic to the ones they give him his neck is a mess.They sent a different brand but made of the VERY same materials they are identical to the ones that break hi neck out.I have no choice but to use them until we get something different.My poor babies neck looks awful.I called them back this morning and this time i talked with a supervisor.I told him my complaints and how i am tired of fighting for what Jaxson needs to meet his care needs.He is sending different trach ties..the water bottles for his HME machine(lots of problems getting the water bottles that they are suppose to give 2 of every month) and Yonkers that we have fought to get.I ask for a Yonker and they send me suction catheters UGHH!I hope one of these days to not have to deal with this.
I have called our insurance to see if we can switch DME's I am still waiting for the call back!

No comments: