Friday, April 1, 2011

Schooling!

Michael and I took Jaxson over to the school for kindergarten round up today!I have been trying to get school lined up for him sense August and no one wanted to deal with it.Now that he is basically enrolled they HAVE to deal with it.The school physcologist called today to hold a meeting regarding Jaxson.I am pushing for home bound schooling for him. If we don't get it the school will have to hire a nurse the KNOWS trach care.I worry about this and prefer to home school him but call it home bound.Their is a difference and home bound brings full services he would get in the school.He needs the Therapy and this to me is the way to go with him.I can teach him what he needs here but he does need the Therapy.So waiting on the date for the meeting and praying the meeting goes well and Jax can get all his needs met!

No comments: