Thursday, April 28, 2011

HOMEBOUND SCHOOLING!

This is what Jax will be doing in the fall.I had a meeting with special education yesterday and told them i wanted home bound school for him.They agreed with me that it is in the best interest for Jaxson.I was so thrilled as i thought i had a fight on my hands.Jax can get one germ and be in bad shape.With a school setting that puts him at a high risk.Also Jax is very delayed functioning at 3 months old and what can school teach him ?We work with him here and My husband and i feel we are the best teachers for him at this point.
May 27Th Jax and i will go over to the school and he will be assessed so we can see how much therapy he will get.I am pretty sure it will be maximum allowed.I am so happy at how the meeting went.They said i was very Knowledgeable(I should be i do his care and talk to all these doctors).This also saves me stress as they would have had to hire a nurse and i am not fond of strangers taking care of my sweet boy!No more worries now i feel better and am happy that school is all worked out now for our Kindergartner.

No comments: