Friday, October 8, 2010

concerns!

I have some concerns about Jax.Getting a doc to listen is another story.Jax gags badly on his drool or i think that's what it is.I suction him and it helps for mere seconds.He makes a strider sound and just sounds like he struggles to breath.His oxygen levels seem to be normal.I will be honest i am scared of Trachs.But I looked up all the symptoms and TrachailMalaysia fits Jax to a T.I need a referral to get him checked out and cant seem to get one.I am Irritated.Something is not right with my baby and i don't want him suffering.One appointment had mentioned doing a scope then no more was said.The rehab doc is the only one i can get to listen to me.Maybe i should call her?

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

2 questions...
1) What is TrachailMalaysia ??

and
2) What is a rehab doctor???

hugs
tami

Denise said...

Trachial malaysia cuases striding breathing,and him to gag alot.Its a weakened wall in the trachial area.I am just leaning more about this myself.
The Rehab docotr.I just call her that lol.she OVERSEES everything at the rehabilition clinic that Jax goes to.She is the only doc i know that listens to the concerns of the parents and is great getting appointments,I LOVE HER.She was the only doctor who listened to me when i kept telling doctors that Jaxson had something serious going on with his feeding.The docs brushed it off.Not her she got us a feeding eval and low and behold he needed a Mic_key.