Thursday, October 28, 2010

hugs and cuddles!

That's what i been doing the last couple days!Other then sleeping as i crashed big today from Nights of being up all night with Jax.I have cuddled and loved both my boys and have enjoyed every minute of it.Jax's smile just melts my heart.I say hello baby boy as i walk close to him and that beautiful smile lights up his face.I may not get sleep at night but the opportunities to just snuggle and rock him are the best.
Landen has also been a love bug and i am loving being able to grab it as he goes through spurts.He is now counting to 10 like a pro and is a wrestling fanatic and says John Cena really good.He is so much fun and such a crack up.
Tomorrow we have 2 appointments.My husband has a 9 am at the VA.Once he is done we will find a restaurant and lounge a bit... stop at the store and stock up on can goods and then head to children's mercy for Jax ENT appointment at 3 pm.Going to be a busy day.No school tomorrow so Mr.Landen is going with us.I still need to pack Jax diaper bag..Landens is ready!

No comments: