Monday, October 25, 2010

Jax his horrible sick!

I am waiting on my aunt to arrive...She is driving us to children's mercy E.R.Jaxson has been having these vomiting spells for almost a MONTH!I cant get doctors to listen...they have gotten worse and he only held 3 feeds out of 5 down yesterday.He held his early morning feed down this morning.He is also spitting icky green mucus up and choking badly.He is not running a fever but oh my baby is miserable.I gave him some pedialyte in his tube this morning also as he did not have a wet diaper when he got up.Please say a prayer my Jax is going to be OK.
I have packed a suitcase...Just in case they keep him.We are 2 hrs from hospital and if they admit him its easier then having my aunt come back and pack him stuff and me stuff.I am hoping we wont have to stay but rather be prepared then not.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Denise,

PRAYING hard! YOU make them take care of that baby! If you are 2 hours from a hospital hon it might be best if they did admit him to watch what is going on with this. Seeing it first hand might help them in reality! PLEASE keep me posted and let me know what is going on and if you need prayers and such. my cell is 318 230 4343 . I have unlimited texting

blessings,
Tami