Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good day!

Jax has not thrown up all day.Last bout was at 4 30 a.m. He has a hard time handling his secretions and strides on them.Sometimes he gags and sometimes he will spit.We go through several bibs a day with all the drool.I am not sure what to do about this but i think its what has caused him to get sick last night.I have talked to the doctors and have yet to get an answer,It is not reflux as he had a Nissan done when he got his Mic_key.
I am calling the surgeon tomorrow though as we never received a follow up appointment from his mic_key being placed and he really needs it.We also need a neurologist appointment I had cancelled the one we had because our respite child was here and we were having such a time with him i could not get away at that time(Husband was out of town).They were to call with a new appointment and did not.I get upset when i don't get these appointments that are needed.The surgeon one i don't know what happened.The hospital said he would have a follow up and i have heard nothing.So i will call and see when this appointment is.
Jax has been smiley today and very happy little guy.I am grateful for this as my arthritis has been in an uproar today and i am not moving to good.Going to take another jet bath here soon it does help allot.