Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home today!

I stayed home from the hospital today!The hour and half drive and all the walking has taken a toll on my body.My feet are swollen and i feel icky.Michael is with our sweet angel at the hospital.I will go tomorrow and stay with Jax and michael will come home.I will stay with him until his release.I called to check on him and was happy to hear the eeg is done and the dentist came too.He had one cavity and the dentist said that tooth is almost ready to fall out so all is good with his tiny little teeth.
Michael said they are dripping his food tiny amounts every hour.That he is wide awake watching his mobile.They are keeping him from having pain which is great.I miss my baby so much already but tomorrow i will be with him.My husband and I will learn all about feeding and caring for the gtube tomorrow.
Landen is loving me being home with him he was so happy when he seen i was here this morning and was clapping his hands.
In the mist of all this its my Rebecca's 15Th Birthday today.We are planning something special for her this weekend.

No comments: