Saturday, July 31, 2010

were alive

I have not posted much just keeping busy at home.Yesterday Michael and I and the little boys went to meet our attorney about readopting Jaxson.Linda called and said mom we have no water.We get back home and find a pipe was broken and water was dumping all over under the house.We got the city to come shut the water off and by this time it was pouring down raining.Michael had to wait until today to get under the house to fix it.The good news is it was was not broken.A clamp the plumbers put on came undone.Michael re clamped it and called the city and they came turned us on and we now have water.
I have been having a hard time getting Jaxson's supplies he needs for his feedings.I called them last Tuesday to order bags.They said they would be here in 2 days.Two days went by an no bags.I called them this morning because we have 2 bags left.the one he is using and one for tomorrow.Mind you these feed bags are only good for 24 hrs.Then we switch them out.They tell me oops sorry your shipment is delayed you wont get the bags until Tuesday!I am not very happy right now.I will have to wash the bags really good and reuse to make it until the shipment comes.
Michael and I stopped at a sidewalk sale..I found the MOST adorable Nike tennis shoes for Jaxson.I decided to wait on buying them until he gets his botox shots started.I am still waiting for them to call to begin them.I may have to call children's mercy this week and let them know we have not got the call to set them up yet.Its been 6 weeks we should of heard something by now.
All the kids are doing well and life is going along just fine.School will be starting in a couple weeks.It seems the summers for them get shorter and shorter.Rebecca is the only one who is ready to go back to school.Linda is so so about it.Landen says..NO NO SCHOOL ha ha.

No comments: