Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This and That

I have been down for a week now.I have allot of problems with pinched nerves.The chiropractor thinks this may be chronic and i may have to seek help from my family doctor.It is hard to pick up Jaxson when i have nerves pinched in my back,neck and shoulders.
Jaxson started his new medicine called baclofen it is to help with his muscle tightness.He has been taking it now 5 days today .This morning i am noticing some difference.Jax has been having Vomiting bouts.. this is from his allergies and its is mucus he is vomiting.He takes a teaspoon of Zyrtec a night for it.We may have to call the doc and let him know the Zyrtec is not working if he vomits anymore.Jax cries allot with the hip.He draws his leg up and just cries...i been giving him Motrin and lots of loves and cuddles when he has pain.I cant believe he wont see orthopedic doc until august uggh my poor baby!
Landen is my busy body.. he plays all day long and hard non stop.He cracks me up when he walks up to his big brother and says DDT?His brother then has to do the wrestling move on him but gently actually he changed it a bit as to not hurt Landen.Last night i had both babies on the couch with me and i read them a book about trains.Landen loves to be read to Jax is not so sure yet.I played itsy bitsy spider with them both and then sang their favorite songs to them..Landen(Winnie the Pooh) and Jaxson Jesus Loves me.I love when they smile when i sing to them it is so sweet.Jaxson loves getting his teeth brushes.. the tooth brush must tickle because he cracks up laughing its so cute.Landen i have to really push to get him to brush his teeth the stinker rather play in the water and abandon the tooth brush.
Rebecca got her permit today.I cant believe my little girl can drive now.Has time ever flown bye.Her 15Th birthday is coming up quick my girl needs to slow down.
Linda i wish she would look harder then she does for a summer job.She cleans a couple days a week but she needs a job with a paycheck i also think it would keep her busy and her attitude at bay.
Brian is working at mc Donald's. He loves it!He will be getting his G.E.D. because he messed up school so bad.He is smart just lazy and did not turn homework in not giving him enough credits to graduate.So he will start classes soon and be able to work too.He is talking getting an apartment soon.
I so badly want to do something fun with the kids.Take them to the zoo or worlds of fun or something before summer is over.With all Jax appointments and me being down in the neck and back we just been laying low.That's the update in the Miller house hold for now.More to come later i am sure.

No comments: