Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am home!

I am home for tonight.Michael is with Jax at the hospital.We are taking turns because one little boy here wanted his mommy and was getting really mopey.He got some much needed one on one attention tonight.I am having a hard being away from Jaxson.I have not been apart from him sense we got him home.I know he is in good hands with his daddy but my baby needs his mommy.
The surgeon came in today and they are scheduling Jaxson for surgery tomorrow.They said they are going to band his esophagus to help the reflux and then put the feeding tube in.He got his cat scan today i hope to get the results of that tomorrow.He was having bad diarrhea today and he did vomit last night.I am not sure if the pediasure is agreeing with him or if its something else.The nurses are aware and i will see how he is doing tomorrow.He is suppose to get the rest of his hearing test done tomorrow then we will talk to the ENT and see whats the next step.We know he has significant hearing loss in his right ear.OK I'm off to shower and head to bed have to be up at 5 a.m. and on the road at 6 a.m.

No comments: