Wednesday, July 14, 2010

important appointments and more

Tomorrow is two very important appointments for Jaxson.He is getting his swallow study done this is very very important and he is also being fitted for his braces for his wrist.I am happy about these appointments.I know the wrist braces are going to be a good thing for him and hopefully he will be more willing to want to pick things up once he has them on.
The baclofen he started for his tight muscles is WORKING how amazing that is.His little arm and legs both are not tensing and tightening he is more relaxed then ever.Jax is so sweet and he smiles all the time and giggles out loud.He is a true joy to be around.He sees me and just breaks out with a huge smile.He is so much fun .I love watching him blossom.
We do have another problem that needs to be addressed with the doc.He vomits mucus.I give him Zyrtec it helps but the vomiting is not getting better and it scares me so bad.He vomited early this morning in his crib i heard him gasping and jumped up and grabbed him out of his crib held him over my arm so he could get it all out without choking.This scares me something bad.I am calling the doc in the morning before we head to the children's hospital for his appointments.
This weekend is the Amelia Earhart Festival so we will have some fun things to do.I am looking forward to fun times with my awesome family.

No comments: