Friday, July 23, 2010

Jaxson may be home tomorrow!

Tonight Michael is at the hospital with Jaxson.Michael has to do all his feeds by himself.If he does not do them Jaxson will not get to go home.So my husband is doing them he is such a trooper about it all.When i was at hospital today Jaxson was so smiley and happy.He is just the sweetest little guy.He has bad diarrhea and i think its the pediasure doing it.The nurses do not think so but i am positive of it.He had it before surgery too.I will talk with them tomorrow.
We are still waiting to hear if our insurance is going to cover the formula.If so it will be delivered to our door with all of Jaxsons other supplies.We did receive first shipment today.I hope they do and the medical supply store said they do pay for it.So we wait and see if the doc got the order in for it.
I had to purchase a new crib..Landen was mad because Mommy was at hospital with Jax and shoved the crib over and broke it.It was not fixable.So he has a brand new crib..This one was worth the purchase as it goes from baby bed.. to toddler bed.. to twin bed.Tomorrow i am praying that Jaxson and my husband can be released from the hospital.I am tired of making the hour and a half drive I just want my family home.

No comments: