Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Irritated

This is not good.Jaxson is out of feeding bags he has NONE.I have had a big problem with the supply company and getting a shipment of bags.Our insurance has switched carriers which threw our order in Limbo.I will have to bolus feed until the bags come in.I am not happy at all.I should not have this kind of problems getting the supplies my son HAS to HAVE.
I called a local medical supply to see if they have any of the bags on hand i could purchase.They do not and i would have to order them.So that is out by the time we got them ours should be here.I am praying they come in tomorrow.
Michael and I really need to work on a better schedule with the feedings.We are both running on no sleep.Either i get the last late night feed and he gets the early morning one or vise versa so we both get some rest.We need to work something out anyway.

No comments: