Saturday, August 21, 2010

Landen


Landen has came so far.His progress is amazing.The neurologist told me our son would not do this or that and he just wont progress,Boy was he wrong ! My non verbal son is more verbal then ever.He learns a new word everyday.This morning he was eating breakfast and he wanted more.I said what do you want?He said MORE.I am proud of him he is talking more everyday.He is learning signs as well.The only one i am able to get him to do for me is thank you.He was so excited about going to school this week.He got right up dressed took his medicine and happily headed out to the bus that he now calls "the big twinkie".He is so happy and he loves music and dancing.He giggles all the time and is a true joy to be around.He has learned to count to 5..working on getting higher !There is allot of things i did not list about my guy!But i tell you when he came home at 4 1/2 yrs old he was functioning at a 9 month old baby.He could NOT feed himself at all.He did things a 9 month old would do.Now he is happy and thriving and i would not know life without this guy.He has blessed us so much.I just had to share with you all about him because he has came so far.I am very proud of my little pooh bear.

No comments: