Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy day

I am happy to say Jax much needed feed bags arrive fed ex this morning as promised.Michael and dropped our car off at the shop to get all new tires on it.The ones on the car was worn down so bad we were lucky we did not have a blow out.I about flipped on the price of the tires though.Then we headed to town to sign and notarize our motion for adoption petition for Jaxson.That is done and he said we should have court in a couple weeks.
Then we went to walmart for a few groceries and house hold supplies.My husband wanted a desk top so he got one and wow the monitor is HUGE on it.But the kids ant get on it he password protected it for this reason.Tired of them putting viruses on our computers.
Tomorrow i am taking Linda shopping for her school clothes and supplies for school.I also called keystone to see what options we have for Jaxson.I do NOT want him starting school yet he is not ready for that.

No comments: