Wednesday, August 4, 2010

bolus feed abd other stuff!

I am doing Bolus feeds on Jax.They are not bad to do just time consuming.We are still waiting on our shipment of bags.Who knows when we will get them.I am so frustrated about it all.The good news is we wont have to deal with that medical supply company anymore.
Our oldest Daughter Hannah came to visit last night.We celebrated her Birthday early because she will be in school when her birthday comes.We had pizza from pizza hut and cake and ice cream.She loved her Birthday present.We always love when we get to Hannah as it is few and far between.That's the only thing about our kids growing up we see them less and less.
Today and tomorrow is enrollment for the kids.I cant believe school is so close to starting.I did online shopping and got all Landen's school clothes done.The best part they were on sale and i got 10.00 extra off the order.I took Rebecca shopping last week for her clothes and Linda is going this Saturday.

No comments: