Thursday, August 12, 2010

This and That

Last night was bad for Jax..I don't know what the problem was but he kept us up all night crying off and on.He seems much better today!His chair came in yesterday i promise pics soon.Children's mercy called this morning and we have a Botox therapy appointment scheduled now YEAHH!He gets his first appointment for his shot on September 8Th.I am praying these do what they are suppose to.Next Thursday he see the eye doc,has his fitting for wheel chair and gets his hearing aides.I am hoping for a positive reaction to being able to hear.
Landen is NOT ready for school.Everytime we mention him going to school he says NOOOOOOOOOOO LOL.The kids first day of school is Tuesday the 17Th.
I still have school supplies to get and Rebecca's volley ball shoes to buy.We will finish up tomorrow while we are in town getting Rebecca's Physical done.
Linda is a senior this year.We are late but in a couple weeks we will be looking for a photographer to do her Senior pics.Things are moving along here the kids are keeping me busy.
I am having problems with the teens back sliding on their chores.Mom is going to have to get tougher.All in all we are doing well.Frustrated trying to get a document we need for our agency.I am upset about it as it was due awhile ago arghh!I will keep trying to get it.

No comments: