Monday, August 23, 2010

BEEN CRAZY HERE!

Linda caught some type of flu.She went to the doctor and he said it has been lasting 7 days.Sunday Landen started feeling really bad and slept all day.When he was up he vomited and refused food.I started feeling awful last night and both Landen and i had the ugly D word.I changed millions of those icky diapers with Landen.I kept him home from school today he still had a touch of diarrhea but over all is better.I was the one miserable all day.I just wanted to crawl in bed and sleep.That was not happening because i was the only one here with the boys.
Tomorrow Jax has a doc appointment.He is suppose to get some shots we will see.I want to ask him about the constant wheezing striding sound Landen has.It is not his asthma its sounds like drainage he is swallowing and making sounds on.I have no idea but hope for an answer tomorrow.After this appointment Landen has his eyes appointment at children's mercy.We are going to have a long day but worth it.
I got to feeling a bit better and needed to get to walmart and get distilled water for Jax and eye patches as his is almost gone.Jax has odd shaped feet and i have had an awful time finding shoes to fit him.I found a pair the cutest little black and white canvas shoes.He wears a 5 but i got a 6 because his foot is so wide they were easier to get on him.I also bought him some new socks sense his foot has grown his are getting to small.I also got him a couple pants outfits..I love garanimal clothes lol.They are cheap and hold up great.I hope to get good news on both the boys appointments tomorrow.

No comments: