Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy day

Boy what a busy day!Made some phone calls and got our appointment set up with social worker our second visit.It took a bit longer to get this visit then i wanted it to be. had to wait on a couple more documents,I went to work and then went to walmart to get last minute items for our camping weekend.The kids last day of school is tomorrow.They are all geared about going camping.Landen loves to go,My Brother plays the guitar and sings and Landen loves it he is sooo cute when he starts dancing and clapping his little hands.
I finally splurged and bought a digital camera so i can add pics of my adorable children.Also will have it for when Elijah Emmanuel comes home so i can share how he is doing once he is home.I tried to upload his pic but my computer is messing up.I will try again later.I am happy that we are getting this second visit with social worker .I pray we get it done soon.
I took Landen to the doc this week and he has gained 21/2 lbs in 2 months.I was tickled as he doesnt gain much very fast.He is soo active and wears it right back off.He told the doc he was all done and when doc gave him a tonka truck sticker he said Tank tou..(thank you) and ran for the door.He then proceeded to tall his daddy he wanted MEDONOLDS(MCDONOLDS).This kid of mine LOVES his chicken nuggets.
So now its a weekdend at the lake of relaxation,,Much needed for Michael and I.. we been fretting about this paper work and fundraising and getting Elijah home.We hope to just chill out for the weekend and just Enjoy.Hard to do as Elijah is on my mind 24 hrs all the time.But i promised Michael i would do my best to relax and enjoy a fun filled weekend with our kids and friends and family.We camp in big groups and its alot of FUN.

No comments: