Friday, May 2, 2008

This and that!

I had a great day..I got the day off and got some extra things done around my house that been needing some attetion.I took husband to his doc appointment and then we went shopping for new carpet for our house.I found what we wanted and next week we go back and pick it up.
We have been wanting to get new carpet for while now my dining room and living room will finally have it yeahhh.My fundraiser is doing well im happy for that as it helps to bring Elijah home.I am so excited about being a mommy again i cannot wait.Its cold here today..we got a bad storm last night a tornado touched down close to my sisters house in Platte city mo.I am happy she is ok.We are expecting a bad storm here tonight.
Its quiet right now... my kids are all off doing their own thing.Rebecca is at softball practice and Brian is with his friends and Linda has her cousin staying the night and they went for a walk.So its me and Landen right now and he is playing with his monster trucks and being good.We are going to have a quiet weekend and not do much as the weather is not going to premit us to do much.Good weekend to get a couple honey do jobs outta the husband lol.I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in.I still have sme documents to get done and still have not got the pics taken of the kids and Hubby and i or the pics of the house.Maybe this weekend we can get the pics done.That would be a tsep closer.Ok enough rambling for today.

No comments: