Thursday, May 29, 2008

This and That!

I got off work today and was outside hanging laundry on the clothes line..Michael was mowing and my 16 yr old son and my 14 yr nephew were outside.I heard my son screaming SNAKE.Michael rode the mower close to see and it was a HUGE black snake.He was 5 ft long a big one.The snake started striking at the riding mower tire.But luckily Michael was smart enough to get mower on it and kill it.I was telling him later i was glad its gone.I am Petrified of snakes.
We had our excitemnt around here this evening.
The crosstistch bibs i orderd showed up in mail and i have began working on one for Elijah.Its so cute...Its a baby bunny hugging a baby bottle and says YUM on the bottle.I cant wait until Monday to meet with Susan(social worker).That means we are another step closer yess.The day i have this all turned in cannot come soon enough.I think about him all the time,I have got to learn patience for the waiting part...that is the worst for me..I am already in the not sleeping so well mode as my mind reels about all the documents and things still needed for the dossier part.
Landen is my outside guy and i was talking to him when he was playing with his hoola hoop on the back deck.I was telling him he will have a baby brother and he has to learn to share mommy and daddy with Elijah.That their is enough mommy and daddy for Landen and Elijah.I dont think he understood a word i said..But if i keep telling him about Elijah maybe he will understand when the time comes and Elijah is home.He does not share toys well with other kids when they are here so i have had to work on that.We have a box of some of his favorite toys that i pull out for him and the rest the toys for the kids who come to play.This works pretty good.. He is the baby in the house... all his siblings are older so the sharing toys is an issue.And thruthfully we dont get alot of company here.

No comments: