Thursday, May 8, 2008

Landens Nuero appointment

I am thrilled to report that Landens Nuero appointment went very well.He had a 1/2 cinameter of head growth I was sooo thrilled.Its a big thing with kids with Microcephaly to have head growth of anytype.The nuero also switched his seizure med from tegretol to carbotrol.This med is time released and should stop all the break through seizures.I took my cousin Ruby with me she is a nurse and can ask things i never even think of.I am so happy she goes with me to his appointments.If he does well on the carbotrol we dont have to see the nuero again for a year.
I am so proud of Landens progress in the past 3 years.This child has taught me so much.He loves LIFE, as you can tell from his pic he is the Happiest lil man you will ever meet.He has taught me to enjoy life and take it one day at a time.He has taught me how to be more patient he has taught me nothing can get you down.When i see his smile everyday i know i have been blessed to be Landens mom.I love you Landen with all my heart!

1 comment:

orphans4me said...

This is good news on the head growth!
Joy, RR