Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kitchen painted

I finally got my kitchen painted...I still have some touching up to do but most of it is done.I have been wanting to get it painted for some time now it looks so nice.I had some new pictures for the kitchen and will hang them tomorrow.My dear hubby has got a couple honey do jobs i need done like hang my new curtain rods .I will get him hopefully to do it tomorrow.
Tomorrow Landen has his nuero appointment.He needs his levels checked and a possible increase of his tegratol.I hope all goes well tomorrow.I would love to hear his head has grown some but i dont hold my breath.It has not gtown any in the 3 1/2 yrs he has been home.His thing is when he goes to any type docs and hes a good boy he reminds me by saying.....I go medonolds?So when we are done we will have to head to mcdonolds for his mc nugget fix.He always know when we are going to docs as he can tell bye the sound and smell and he starts cryng instantly poor baby.He has done this snce comming home from India.
After we get done i have to stop at the family doc office and pick up forms for all my kids for our adoption.Then off to get money orders to send out our local police checks and Kbis.Its also my payday so i have to stop and get my check as well.Wow tomorrow is gonna be a busy one.But on a good note we are almost done with all our paperwork which means we will be proceeding with our homestudy yeahhhh!I cant wait to get the hgomestudy done that to me is the biggest hurdle besides the wait time.
My hubby dont know that i have been shopping..I bought bottles and a few toys and some onesies.I have a tote that slides under my bed i been putting my purchased items in.I dont think he would be mad but he asked me to wait to buy things.Its hard to wait i dont wanna wait.I wanna get everything we need now lol.I am not a patient person as you can tell.I do have a couple baby bibs i can cross stitch for Elijah.I bought them in a bundle sale of different cross stitch items and now i have a reason to make them.well im off to bed have a busy day tomorrow with my lil mans appointmnet and running errands.

No comments: