Saturday, May 17, 2008

cant sleep

I cant sleep!i have so much on my mind,All the to do list for chores and the rest of our paperwork .Its keeping me awake as i think i need to be doing it now.Or im thinking about what i have left to get for the dossier or getting to see the social worker again.And will we pass the home visit.Im driving my self crazy lol.Or at least i feel like i am.I know all you moms go through this so im not alone.I just want the paper work over with and turned in..The wait is hard but the paperwork always overwhelms me.I am always afraid im going to forget something or not do it right then it will delay us.
I keep thinking about Elijah.I worry about him all the time..with him being special needs and so tiny and fragile.I know he is in his crib alot and that concerns me.I Just want him NOW.I just want to hold him and let him know how loved he is.And that mommy and daddy are working very hard to bring him home.I call the social worker on Monday to set up our second visit.I hope she moves quickly from there on out.She said she does i hope everything goes well.I know we are no where near traveling...But i have started a packing list of items we will need when we go.I know if i dont write a list i will forget.this way as i think of things we need i write it down.My biggest is making sure i take enough diapers,bottles formula.I would sure not want to run out of those Items.
I had a target gift card in my purse i been carrying since christmas.While i was in St.Joe with my husband i took him to his doc appointment.I decided what the hey go to target and spend it lol.I did just that...Landen got 2 pairs of summer pjs and Elijah got a blanket with cars and trucks on it and a cars and trucks crib sheet.Elijah also got 3 of the cutest summer outfits.I bought these to take to Liberia with us.Elijah is set on clothes and shoes now.The only thing i need to purchase is pjs and socks.I buy a little at a time so when the time comes we will be ready.It is hard not to buy the store out lol.
I pray our son stays healthy and i pray the process gors smoothly!I pray for our Elijah everynight and not a second goes by im not thinking about him.I wonder what he is doing and if he is happy i think about how it will go the first time we see him.I just need to breath and do one step at a time.It will come together.Agyer our sons adoption from India i fret about the wait.It took 2 yrs to get him home.I dont thik i have it in me to do 2 yrs.So i pray it goes much quicker.I know our agency keeps saying keep working on the papre work.I have everyday and will continue to so until its complete.Im so close with the dossier.Not to much more to do so i am almost there.I need to get a little more patience with this paperwork.

No comments: