Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camping trip

My best friend Dawn
We had a great time camping this weekend although it stormed friday and sunday night.The mud and muck was not nice and wow made for a bunch of wet muddy laundry .I also had a bad time Saturday i drove to the shower house to get myself and Landen a much needed shower and tons of mud off us.On the way back a cop pulled me over...I wasnt speeding so i asked him what i did wrong?He said my registration did not match my car and when i showed it to him he DIDNT BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE REGISTRATION.So why did i get pulled over?My brother in law says he was checking for drunk drivers.Well he stopped the wrong car unless i get a ticket for drinking hot chocolate.I still dont know why he pulled me over..Just me and my Landen in the car comming back from a hot shower.It did shake me up a little oh well glad i didn t get a ticket for something crazy.My Best friend Dawn and her family also went camping with us.We really did have a great time.Rebecca my 12 yr old usually gripes about going camping and guess what?SHE HAD A GREAT TIME!

No comments: