Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FUND RAISER

I have been working hard on our fundraiser...I just got some news about it..I was told that anyone who wants to Order online can go to www.homeinterior.com .The consultant in charge is..Lynn Ball type her name in and there ya are.You can order anything including sale items and i get a good portion of sales to go to our adoption.The merchandise that is purchased goes directly to your door.
We are trying to raise enough so that my husband and i both can go get our son in Liberia.We have enough for one of us to travel at this point.I hope we can raise enough .If it comes down to it i will have to stay behind.I have never flown on a plane before so Husband says he would go before i would.
I missed out so much when we adopted our daughter and son from India.Both times he went and i didnt.I missed seeing the country my sweet children lived in and more about their culture.I feel i lost so much in those days and know its something i will never get back.I dont want to miss it i want to be there and see my sweet Elijah.I want to pick him up and smother him in kisses .I want to learn about Liberia and see it with my own eyes.
I did get my physical done today..I go back to get my Tb test read on Thursday.Our family doc is a trip andwas teasing me during the physical .There was a question about being a nervouse person.He said hmmm your not nervouse but i am sure if i got up ran around the room yelling you would be .I knew he was joking and we both started laughing.I then showed him Elijahs picture and he said oh hes a cute one ya know i will be his doc if ya want me to.OF COURSE I DO my kids adore him and he always beena good doc to me.My husband has his tomorrow.I still have to get the kids done.I will be gone tomorrow so it will have to wait until thursday.Now to get the military to send the insurance letter we need and husband employment letter we will be good to go.I am pushing the docs needed so we can get this homestudy done.I wish i could snap my fingers and its done but it dont work that way.Oh well i will just keep paperchasing and marking it off my list.

No comments: