Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another nice Day

What another beautiful day we had today.My hubby decided it was time to get the camper cleaned out so we can pull it to the lake in a couple weeks.I think he has camping fever.Landen had another great day playing outside.He played on the deck with his hoola hoop for the longest time.He would not even come in for a snack i had to take it to him.Rebecca also enjoyed the day she rode her bike today for for most the day.My kids love being outdoors even Brian my 16 yr old was outside allday.I still did not get my flowers painted or my kitchen painted.But i accomplished the camper and thats a chore.I still need to load clean blankets and pillows and towels and such.
Tommorrow i have a list of documents to get and make copies of.I also need to get our KBI checks in the mail.I am sowly marking things off my list.The paper pregnancy i call it.To me its the hardest part .Ok the wait is the hardest the paper part is just a headcahe lol.I pray this adoption goes smoother then my last 2 did.The wait is excrutiating.Of course im not patient its hard when that child is so far away and ya love him so much and you cant old him or cuddle him.But i know the end results is so worth it.When i have Elijah in my arms forever.I just keep plucking at the paper work.My goal is to have everybit of it done in the next 2 weeks.Im praying it goes that way.Until tomorrow.

No comments: