Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beautiful day

I have enjoyed the warmth of the day.I got some raking done.Still raking limbs from the horrible ice storm over the winter.I did not get my kitchen painted not even started maybe tomorrow.Landen got a new swing set a couple weeks ago.Its been cold or rainy so he really has not got to enjoy it much.But today he played and played while i was doing yard work.He would say...Landen slide and down he would go.He would do this over and over.
This morning first thing i made coffee and fed Landen his breakfast and went back to the paperwork.The greatest part of all is the autobiography for the homestuday and dossier is now finished.I feel better that another part is completed.Michael has one page left on his to do.Monday i have many more things to run around and get.Its comming along and i will be happy when its on the desk of social worker and application is with the agency.I will have application to agency in the mail monday.
I am counting the days until we hold our sweet Elijah.He is truly an angel from the heaven above.I feel so lucky that he will be our son.I have been doing some online shopping for Elijah.I still have not decided what type of bottle to buy.I was thinking playtex as they would be easy with the drop ins while in Liberia with him.I still have time but i cant help myself.I do worry how Landen will handle having a little brother around.He has been the baby for 31/2 yrs.Ok enough rambling.

No comments: